This website uses a technology called "cookies" in order to be able to collect information about the use of the website owned by “THE COMPANY".
Cookies are files that web pages store in the browser of the user who visits them, in order to store data that can be used and retrieved to facilitate and improve web browsing, configure aspects such as the language of the page, regional settings, performance analysis, advertising, etc.
Types of cookies:
Also, cookies can be:
Finally, depending on their purpose, the following cookies can be differentiated:
TYPE OF COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THE WEBSITE
The website uses the following cookies:
- _ga, _gat. Third-party technical cookie (Google), used to distinguish users. Persistent cookie, expires after 2 years.
- __stid, __stdstillery, __uset. Third-party technical cookie (ShareThis), used to share links on social networks._ __stdstillery, __uset. Persistent cookie, expires a day
- cookie-agreed. Cookie that allows you to know that you have accepted the cookies policy. Persistent cookie, expires after 3 months.
cookie-agreed-version.Indicate the version of the acceptance of cookies. 3 months.
cookie-agreed-categories. These cookies are created to store your cookie preferences.
- 4. Cookies generated by the content manager:
- adaptive_image. Session cookie that adapts the size of the images for each device size.
- 5. Provider Portal-specific cookies:
DISABLE AND BLOCK COOKIES
If you click the “Accept all” of the banner, you will be allowing the use of all cookies.
You may also choose not to use all cookies except those necessary. In your browser settings, you can change your preferences settings to ensure that certain cookies are disabled or blocked. Most browsers give you an explanation of how to do this in the so-called 'help function'. However, if you block cookies, you may not be able to enjoy all the technical features that our website has to offer and may adversely affect your user experience.
In addition, you can allow, block or delete these cookies through the settings of your internet browser